Thursday, October 8, 2009

Preschool Mischief

Life with a preschooler is fun!  They are hysterical.  The things that come out of their mouths makes me laugh until my side hurts. I really think Sister makes me laugh harder than anyone I know!

Some of the funniest things happen when the eyes in the back of my head are broken.  Really, the funniest part is usually the explanation.  Like, "Well, I changed Bitty Baby's diaper because she asked me to."  Uh-huh.

Or, one of my favorites happened when Sister wanted a bath in the middle of the day, I said no, and she thought it would be a great idea to go outside and smear dirt on herself!  You know, so she would have to take a bath.  (She didn't get one BTW). I tried to keep my game face on for that one, but ended up taking a pic instead :)



Recently, I got a side splitting laugh when I uploaded some pics and found that Sister had taken a few snapshots herself.  So here's a peek at life from a preschooler's perspective.  Hysterical!

Sister's foot in contraband from my closet - in my most favorite pair of brown patent leather wedge sandals. 



Her own sassy pink laptop



Our pup, Gumbeaux, (who is fogging up the window and begging to come in for some cool A/C)



Our other dog, Toby's, "baby." 



Now this picture is one I took of preschool mischief.  This happened during one of those, "Little Mama, I thought you were watching Sister. Big Daddy, I thought you were watching Sister moments."

Sister loves my stuff. I love my Chi flat iron.  (If you live in the humid Land of Little Mama, it's a necessity! Ha!) We go round and round.

I stumbled upon this little scene in the living room ...



I think she did a pretty good job.  Oh, and lucky for her, my Chi still works! 

Sadly, this picture looks a little too much like my own hair style these days.  It's so hot and humid!  Come on Fall! 

That reminds me. I'm going to call now and beg for a last minute salon appointment this weekend. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!