Thursday, September 24, 2009

So, this is what happens when we turn off the T.V.

I don't know about you, but lately, I've been wanting to cut down on our daytime T.V. watching.  Sometimes, I depend on it too much to get that load of laundry done or make that phone call, if you know what I mean :) . 

So, the other afternoon, we turned off the T.V. while I was getting supper ready.  And, here are some pics from our misadventures!  I love how much fun they had with the simple things when they were able to step away from the set!

Look how much fun a toy bucket can be!



Have you ever seen baby bedhead?



Helping a sister out!



Who knew a toy bucket would be a great place for a concert?



Sister giggles definitely beat the sound of T.V. anyday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!