Friday, September 18, 2009

Do you remember foam rollers?


We're turning back to the 1950's around here - we're washing and setting our hair on a Friday night!

Since Bitty Baby has God-given curls, Sister has been feeling a little left out these days. So, our sweet friend gave her the best gift - a pack of old-fashioned foam rollers. Oh, the memories these bring back! I think I slept on these things every Saturday night before church for the first ten years of my life!

Tonight, Sister and I had the so much fun playing beauty parlor and "setting" her hair! She's so excited to sleep in her big girl rollers. I wonder what her hair will look like in the morning? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!