Monday, February 1, 2010

Garage sales are not for the timid

We're back!



I can't believe it's been nearly 2 weeks since my last post.  The past couple of weeks have been so crazy busy.  


After three rain outs, we were finally able to have our garage sale.  Yay!


www.sassysigns.com

It was a big success, but holy cow, are these things a lot of work!  And, they are definitely not for the timid.  The good news is that we were able to clean out a bunch of stuff, make a little money, and have lots leftover for donations.  

I've got a few fun posts in mind, so I hope my budding time management skills this week will help me get them done!  Oh, and I've got a little time tonight to catch up on my blog reading.  Yay! :)

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you that your sale was a success!! I really need to have one in the spring, I am hoping to start working on that soon! Can't wait to read your new posts coming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!