Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Healthy Recipes

I love to cook.  Even more than that, I love to eat!  Since November, I've been trying to pick up some healthier eating habits. And, I think I'm finally making progress.  Yay!

I've had a hard time losing these last ten pounds of baby weight.  With Sister, it was a piece of cake and just fell off by the time she was a year old.  But, it's been a different story after Bitty Baby. 

Big Daddy's brother is getting married in May and I'm a bridesmaid.  Our dresses are really cute and a great motivator to get those last few pounds off!


I'm still keeping up my early morning workouts and have really been watching what I eat.  So far, I've lost about 5 pounds.  Yay!

Along the way, I've found some yummy recipes that I thought I would start sharing on my blog.  All of these are quick, easy and good for you, too!  Oh, and they are kid and husband  approved! 

I've calculated the Weight Watchers info in case that's helpful.  Stay Tuned!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress! And good for you that you've lost 5 lbs.!!! Thanks for sharing the recipes, one of these days I may decide to cook and try one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 6 pounds is huge for a tiny person like you. Good for you! Can't wait to see the recipes and try them out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!