Friday, February 19, 2010

Olympics Fever

I don't know about you, but our family is addicted to this year's Olympics.  In fact, I've stayed up WAY past my bedtime the past few nights.

Tonight, our niece and nephew came over and it's been fun to see the Olympics through the eyes of kids.




We've had so much fun watching the skiing and snowboarding. Oh, and the men's figure skating was awesome!
 
Did you see the men's figure skating final last night?  Talk about drama!  We're so excited that Evan Lysacek won for the U.S.  


Sister has really been into the women's competition. She's always asking me, "Are these the girls?" I love that she's watching girls do awesome things in sports!

Last night, she and I watched the women's snowboarding competition and both of us want to snowboard now.

That's pretty funny considering we live where NONE of the winter sports are available!  But, we can still dream ... isn't that what the Olympics are all about?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!