Monday, November 30, 2009

Frugalista Finds - Ends Tuesday ... Crazy Cheap Magazine Subscriptions from Amazon


Edit: The sale actually goes through Tuesday, December 1st.

I've been doing a little surfing on the sly today for Cyber Monday and wanted to share this crazy deal from Amazon.com

WARNING:  If you are related to me, i..e. one of my peeps ...  do not read further for fear of ruining your Christmas ... ha! :)

Through Tuesday, you can get a 1 year magazine subscription for $5.  Yes, you heard me right y'all.  $5!  Just click here for the link to amazon.com.

Here are some of the magazines that caught my eye:

Yes. $5 .... crazy!



$5 ... Uh Huh.



Yep.  $5.



That's Right.  Five Bucks



Other subscriptions are available for $10, too. Happy Shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and there is nothing better than getting a magazine in the mailbox too! I don't let anyone crack open my Martha Stewart mag. until I've done it first... no fingerprints other than mama's for the first two days! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting about this special last week. I updated my Country Living and Southern Living magazines for $5 each!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohh ... I love magazines, too, especially ones that come in the mail! Wasn't that a crazy good sale? I snagged a couple, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!