Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Frugalista Finds - Grocery Game Update

The last few weeks have been pretty busy around here, so I had fallen off of the wagon with the Grocery Game.  But, I'm back on board!  I hit Winn Dixie this week and scored big.

During my short GG vacay, I really came to appreciate just how much we were saving using this plan.  Without it, I was paying way more than I was used to for my everyday grocery items. 

Here are my scores from this week ... my original total was $120, but after using my Winn Dixie card and coupons, I only paid $60 for all of this!  Not bad considering I bought over 10 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast, two bags of baby spinach, two bags of romaine, two bags of whole wheat bagels, two bottles of extra virgin olive oil and a bunch more stuff.





The Grocery Game is offering a free 4-week trial right now if you're interested in giving it a try.  You can find out more about how to play Grocery Game here and here.  

If you've tried the Grocery Game, I'd love to hear your tips! I'm always looking for new ideas :)

1 comment:

  1. I did super great with the game today, too. Saved $60 with coupons and the Randall's card and got soooo much stuff. It helped pay for the grocery game for a while. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!