Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Please help a girl out!

Hi Sweet Blog Friends! I need your help!

My laptop led a good life, but sadly it is no more and died this week.  I've been having trouble with the DC adapter port for a few months now.  And, it decided to take it's last breath ... yes, just a week before Christmas.  Sigh.

Big Daddy and I had agreed not to exchange Christmas presents this year, but it looks like we are giving each other a computer!

There are some great sales going on right now, but the choices are overwhelming. 

I would love to hear what kind of computer you use and why you love it ... or don't!  Oh ... that would be lovely! 

I'm a little bummed and so I'm having Eggnog ... for dinner.  Ha!  I'm breaking my health kick ... but don't worry ... I measured it out with a measuring cup.  Don't diets make people do the weirdest things???  :)

4 comments:

  1. I use a macbook and absolutely love it. This is actually my Christmas present this year. If you want a desktop we also have an iMac and we really like that as well. I just wanted something that I could take everywhere with me. MacMall.com currently has a small rebate as well. There's is the cheapest I have seen lately. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love my HP. I have no idea what kind it is though, I am not much help. We liked it versus the Mac cause of memory, for the price range we were looking if offered more than the mac.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just lost my laptop too, well the adapter (our 4th one) died and the laptop is too old to just keep replacing it.. So we are saving money for a macbook! We have an imac that we love. BUT I can't wait for my macbook, we really love mac! You should go to the apple store and play with one. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!