Friday, August 14, 2009

Bitty Baby at 15 months

Sweet Bitty Baby - you're 15 months old now!

Look how much you've grown ... here's what you're up to these days ...

*You and Sister are starting to play together more and more



*No one makes you laugh like Sister

*You love to play dress up, especially wearing crowns on your head

*You love to play in all of our drawers and cabinets - you're favorite thing to do
is pulling everything out
*This is you're new favorite face

*You took two car trips this month and did great! You went to New Orleans and the annual family reunion for the first time

*You're pulling up and cruising everywhere - thank you, God!

*Your favorite song is "Row, Row, Row Your Boat" and you sing it all the time!

*Tiger is still your lovie and your best friend

*You don't want to be held much anymore because you are always on the go

*You let me rock and sing to you before putting you down at night

*You love bananas and are starting to use a spoon


*You're still a Daddy's girl :)

*You make sweet eyes at people and "show" your teeth, too - so cute!


You are fearfully and wonderfully made!
Psalm 139:14

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Michele from calicodaisy. I've been blog hopping this week. A gal called "My Blonde Reality" found my blog and shop and featured my links, so I checked her blog out and have been reading her followers' blogs.

    I was at Kelly's Korner and noted your comment about her baby's bloomers, so now I'm here letting you know I have a craft and sewing blog and also an etsy shop for all things crafty and embroidery services. I'm taking advantage of My Blonde Reality's feature of my shop last week to get around to other bloggers who might be on the lookout for a blog and shop like mine. I've been loving making bloomers recently. Here is a photo - http://www.flickr.com/photos/calicodaisy/3836092325/.

    I hope this note doesn't make you crazy! Please stop by my blog and visit. I'd love to make a new set of friends outside the crafty/sewing blog circle I run around with! Yours, Michele

    http://calicodaisy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!