Monday, February 22, 2010

Goooaaalll!!!

This weekend, Sister had her first soccer game of the season.  And, can I just say there is nothing cuter than a bunch of four and five-year olds playing soccer?


Pee Wee soccer gear is so adorable.  Tiny cleats and tiny shin guards ... I can hardly stand the cuteness! 



The weather for Saturday's game was so pretty and warm.  Nearly 70 degrees.  The kids had a great time.  And, this year, they were able to keep track of which goal was for their team :)


I hope Sister will always be this excited about playing sports.  Even more, I hope she finds a sport that she loves and sticks with it.   Sports are so awesome for girls!

Bitty Baby LOVED watching the game and was dying to get out on the field.  Finally when the game was over, we let her run around and she was fired up. 



And, of course, we couldn't resist ... we taught her to say "Goooaaalll!!!

On a sidenote, here a two of my niece's pics from the art show at the nature center.  I can show them now that she's made her debut :)




Oh, and Sister did make the paper with her Mardi Gras picture!  It was just the online edition, but we still had fun with it all the same.  (If I can figure it out, I'll try and post the pic :)  )

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Sister looks just like you in that top photo. Love your niece's pictures, the talents in your family are unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute!!! I agree, I love seeing the little ones run all over the field, it's so cute! What great pictures by your niece, there great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!