Sunday, July 26, 2009

Popcorn Movie Night

It's popcorn movie night at Little Mama's house. We try to do this once a week and everyone looks forward to it. Tonight's selection was The Three Lives of Thomasina from our local library. Sister picked it out and I was happy, too! Plus, it's a free rental for 7 days. Score!

I love kids' movies from the 60's and 70s. Some of my favorites are Mary Poppins, Bedknobs and Broomsticks, The Parent Trap, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and now, The Three Lives of Thomasina. Plus, all of these are kid friendly and Little Mama and Daddy approved.

I love this picture of Thomasina dressed up in the baby carriage. She looks very catlike ... i.e. not amused, at all. Ha! I'd consider myself more of a dog person, but Thomasina might sway me to the other side. Don't tell these guys, though!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!