Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tarjay and other musings

This weekend was pretty quiet, which was nice!  I had a chance to go to Target alone for a little bit and I racked up on a few great finds. 

I found these cute green and pink melamine plates for $2.50 a 2-pack.  My motto these days is one can never have enough non-breakable plates with kids!


I haven't had a chance to get to Target lately, so I've been missing my favorite sparkling lemon water.  At only a little over a dollar a bottle, it's like Pellegrino on a budget!


And, it always tastes better in a crystal glass!


I think my favorite find was this Wonder Woman notebook for my To Do Lists. Isn't this fun?


I already feel inspired to knock out my to do list with my magic bracelets and invisible jet! :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that notebook! It is perfect for the task. I think you should find the bracelets now too! They would help get it all done sooner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my misadventures! I would love for you to drop me a line. Reading your comments is so much fun!